SANTA’S ROCKIN’ REINDEER RHYMING CONTEST
Santa’s been performing his Christmas concert for years. He’s a rock star! But he’d only be singing Jingle Bells without his rockin’ reindeer band. This is your chance to tell us about those crazy reindeer.
- Tell us what pop icons are so humorously illustrated by the fabulous Will Terry. (You’ll need a copy of ROCK STAR SANTA to do this part).
You can order it from Scholastic See Saw Book Clubs (November 2011) as part of a Holiday Super Savers Package (page 2). The ordering number is 63. (Six books for $12.00)
- Choose your favorite rockin’ reindeer and write a 10-12 line poem about him/her.
- Become a follower of The Storyteller's Scroll
Winner will receive:
- A copy of ROCK STAR SANTA, signed by both Will Terry and Gayle C. Krause.
- And, an authentic ROCK STAR SANTA sparkly red silk scarf.
Entries should be in by December 15th so I can send you the book and scarf before this year’s Christmas Eve Concert.
Contest sponsored by: JINGLE BELL JAMS