Christmas trees are up and decorated in stores and even in some houses. Santa's helpers will soon be baking scrumptious cookies and wrapping gifts.
So, with my Santa hat on, and my oven sending out delicious sugary and spicy smells, I'd like to giveaway a few gifts myself in the “Holiday Spirit.”
GIVEAWAYS FROM ROCK STAR SANTA'S BOOKBAG
1. a picture book critique from my wonderful editor at Clearfork/Spork Publishing, Callie Metler-Smith. (must be less than 500 words).
2. a signed copy of Rock Star Santa
3. and a rhyming picture book critique by me. J
"But I’m not just pulling your name out of Santa’s hat. No, no, no…you need to do a little something first in order to win….
Santa’s been performing his Christmas concert for years. He’s a rock star! But he’d only be singing Jingle Bells without his rockin’ reindeer band. This is your chance to tell us about those crazy reindeer.
Choose your favorite rockin’ reindeer and write a 4-8 line poem about him/her.
1. Kid appeal
2. Rollicking Reindeer Rhymes
3. Must tell a story about the specific reindeer.
Entries should be in by DECEMBER 15th so Santa can send you the book before this year’s Christmas Eve Concert.
1. please enter poem in comments below.
2. spread the word about Rock Star Santa's Giveaway on Social Media. (indicate which platform you used) Winner will be contacted by Direct Message)
3. sign up to follow The Storyteller's Scroll by email to get updates and information about new books coming from me and Clearfork/Spork Publishing.
Winners of the manuscript critiques from Callie Metler-Smith and myself can be sent after the holidays to give you time to polish them till they sparkle like snow crystals.
You have a whole month for rocking, rollicking fun.
Enjoy the rhymes and the Holidays!
Contest sponsored by: JINGLE BELL JAMS