I entered this last year and it was a great writing experience. This year’s rules:
1. Choose a fall image from Lydia Lukidis’s blog
2. Write a 200 word (or less) poem, story, mood piece, whatever strikes your fancy from the chosen image as long as it’s child friendly.
3. Entries MUST be submitted from October 1-3 by midnight.
4. Enter by posting on your blog and then leaving the link for your submission on Lydia’s blog post.
5. One entry per person.
6. Winners announced on 10/31/20
7. Prizes feature critiques from editors, agents, and published authors.